If you watched the Olympic rowing you will know how exciting it is. Now you could experience the excitement and go to the Brazos River Canoe races! You’ll complete the 6-mile course with an easy paddle. The canoe races will be timed with distributed start times to increase social distancing. Everyone is free to race at their own pace – going for the record or just cruising the Brazos.
- When: October 2-4 (rescheduled from 9/18 due to event availability)
- Where: Worth Ranch on the Brazos River
- Registration ENDS 9/16 because availability is limited at the event!
Special camping rules will be in place for this event!
- Adults will be doing all the cooking! (except lunch, which is provided by the race organizers)
- Scouts First Class and above may sleep in a personal hammock! Usually this privilege is reserved for Life Scouts, so don’t miss out!
- All Scouts may sleep in their own tent if they bring one they can set up. Troop tents will also be available and limited to two scouts (still following YPT guidelines).
Adult drivers will be needed!